Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My journey into Tantra

This past weekend I went to a 12-hour tantra workshop in Phoenix.
The lessons were an amazing journey, connecting my physical and spiritual parts.
It was a journey that is hard to put into words, full of every level of emotion: joy, pain, ecstacy, sorrow, fear and strength.
While I learned so much, it was also a confirmation to me that I have already been traveling on a journey of tantra these past couple of years, but did not have a label for it up until now.
It was a testimony of my desire to love, to heal, to give of myself to others....my feelings reflected in the ancient teachings, coming back to me in a way I could better understand.
I know it was not just a conincidence that this workshop took place on the weekend that I happened to be in Phoenix. It was another stepping stone in the beautiful path of my life.

No comments: