Thursday, June 28, 2007

Three generations of naturists

Last month I went to Palm Springs, to our favorite naturist resort, Desert Shadows. My daughter Lacey and granddaughter Madison went with me. Maddi just turned four, and this is her seventh time there! How wonderful that we can enjoy the pure naturist lifestyle, three generations together.
Watching a child in a nudist setting confirms how truly natural and free we can be. They see no wrong in being naked, nor should any of us!
Part of what I love about being a naturist is that it takes me back to that feeling of innocence that we all felt as young children, before out parents and society made us believe it was wrong to be nude.
The feeling of the warm sun all over my body, relating to other people so honestly and openly, and enjoying that sense of freedom....those are the true pleasures of naturism!

No comments: